Join us for a presentation from the Citizen's for Juvenile Justice on their recent report "Shutting Down the Trauma to Prison Pipeline" and how this research highlights the impact of trauma on Worcester's youth.
PART 1: Starts at 4:00PM AT Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, 311 Main Street, Suite 200. Designed for service providers, researchers, and professionals. (SOLD OUT)
PART 2: Starts at 6:00pm at the First Baptist. Designed for community members and parents. Please register here
This event is free to the public but space is limited. Please make sure to register to reserve your spot.
To read the report visit:
On street parking (most meters have a 2 hour limit; accept card/coin), or surface parking lots (which range from $5-15 per day depending on events and time of day). These lots are cash only:
* Main Street, across from The Palladium
* Exchange Street, across from Waldo Street
* Waldo Street lot, behind Mechanics Hall
There are some nearby parking garages (within 2-3 blocks) that offer hourly rates:
* Mercantile Center Garage: 201 Commercial St. / (508) 791-7689
* Major Taylor Blvd. Municipal Garage: 30 Major Taylor Blvd. / (508) 792-0314
* Pearl/Elm Garage: 20 Pearl St. / (508) 799-1463